Friday, July 3, 2009

He's with me again

occasionally.
After being overseas for much of the last 18 months, you'd think Kramer would forget me, but of course he hasn't. These days he's an indoor dog - especially since he had the stroke, but he's pretty good. He usually goes to the back door and waits if he wants to "go" so there's rarely an accident. He likes to find a place in the morning where the sun streams in and he'll curl up and sleep in the sun. If I am at home and working in my downstairs den he will either be with me - right at my side where if I take the office chair on a spin I'm likely to run over an ear, or a foot, but I usually remember to look first. Today he found a spot near the front door - in amongst the shopping bags that are waiting to be taken to the car.

He is pretty naughty sometimes. If we let him have a "lapsit" he expects it all the time and will sit and "talk" if I am sitting on the lounge - hoping that I will not only understand his talk but lift him up to be on my lap. If I do it once, he's really pushy, so we tend to only do it occasionally.

Cute photo?

No comments: